Markin Tubing is a leading manufacturer of tight tolerance, coated and uncoated steel tubing used in the automotive, hydraulic and appliance markets globally. We are currently recruiting to fill an Inside Sales Engineering position at our Wyoming, NY facility located between Buffalo and Rochester.
As part of the sales team this position works closely with customers to identify and support technical needs, design requirements and product expectations in addition to developing final pricing proposals. This role will coordinate with operations and process engineering on potential growth opportunities beyond our standard product offerings by coordinating a multi-disciplinary team through concept direction, process development, validation, and launch.
Specific Job Duties:
- Develop long term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to customers and outside field sales representatives.
- Manage key accounts to drive customer satisfaction.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying customer specific requirements, plans, and other related documents.
- Manage assigned pipeline activities in a CRM database.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or 2 years equivalent experience minimum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point as well as standard project management software.
- Working knowledge of automotive industry, including TS16949
- Working knowledge of APQP and related AIAG core tools
- Familiarity with the steel and/or tubing industries and associated specifications
- Prior experience in manufacturing
This position provides an outstanding opportunity for personal and professional growth in our company. Markin Tubing offers an excellent benefits package including 401(k). For confidential consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements to:
Cecelia M. Riggi
Human Resource Manager
PO Box 242
Wyoming, NY 14591
No calls or agencies please. Markin Tubing will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Markin Tubing is an Equal-Opportunity/Affirmative-Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.